perhaps the product name should be imperfect, not uperfect?

Or maybe it's affirming you somehow: "I know u perfect, and that's great,
but I, the monitor, can not rise to your level of perfection"?

"Portbale" is definitely a new monitor type to me.

On Tue, Sep 29, 2026 at 11:59 PM <[email protected]> wrote:

> I finally plugged in this new monitor:
>
> UPERFECT 15.6" 1080P Portbale Monitor Second Screen HDMI USB For Computer
> Laptop
>
> https://www.ebay.ca/itm/398219222566?mkpid=0&emsid=e11400.m144671.l197929&ch=osgood&euid=e5d2655eab544b70a284fff09abeb65b&bu=44704890480&exe=0&ext=0&osub=-1%7E1&crd=20260918144128&segname=11400
>
> To my surprise, the display does not fill up the entire screen.
> There is a full ~1/2" of unused screen on all 4 sides.  The resolution is
> claimed to be 1920x1080.
> I am currently using 9front, on a raspberry-pi 1 B.
>
> I therefore assume that this is new hardware that will require a new or at
> least adjusted driver.
>
> I have now tested it plugged into this linux mint laptop.  Mint has it's
> own, even more severe, problems with it.  Perhaps this report can be useful
> for others considering the same purchase.
> *9fans <https://9fans.topicbox.com/latest>* / 9fans / see discussions
> <https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans> + participants
> <https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/members> + delivery options
> <https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/subscription> Permalink
> <https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/Te545e6d079df3c59-M74b63f3172b6374b4893816b>
>

------------------------------------------
9fans: 9fans
Permalink: 
https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/Te545e6d079df3c59-M3d41acdce6f4e80c7c85857e
Delivery options: https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/subscription

Reply via email to