Mike,
they sell PS2 to USB adapters. That should work. I briefly searched the Pi forums and people report this works. I'd recommend trying to get a dongle online for <$10. If that doesn't work there are 3 button mice available that are USB. There was a list for some time of available 3 button mice but I think that has not been updated recently. Thanks, Calvin On Mon, Oct 5, 2026, at 8:01 PM, [email protected] wrote: > Is there any reasonably-simple, reasonably-inexpensive way to use a ps/2 > 3-button mouse (..recommended for use with plan9..) with a raspberry-pi 1 B > or 3 B? > My understanding is that such a thing, even with an adaptor, requires a > powered usb port delivering ~1.5A, and the only pi that delivers this is the > 5. > *9fans <https://9fans.topicbox.com/latest>* / 9fans / see discussions > <https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans> + participants > <https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/members> + delivery options > <https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/subscription> Permalink > <https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/Td94105a3d5018162-M48b2dc42de688a70ff8f45eb> ------------------------------------------ 9fans: 9fans Permalink: https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/Td94105a3d5018162-M2d5761bfefc239ee1b70c84b Delivery options: https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/subscription
