Before I apply some serious effort to bring P9GCC in line with the
latest release, I'd like to convince myself that the effort is worth
it.  I'm keen to catch two birds with one stone: (a) make sure that
version 3.0 is sufficiently functional and (b) determine how useful it
really is.

Please will anybody who has a Plan 9 objective that can only be
attained using GCC/G++ please drop me a line to let me know briefly
what it is?  If the whole exercise gets a lot of support, I'll happily
set up more infrastructure to deal with it (wiki, blog, remote access,
whatever Bell Labs would rather not do themselves).

++L

PS: I prefer if you use the 9fans list, I may miss your mail if I
haven't already have entered your sender address in my whitelist.  Use
your discretion.