The celebrity get-fit-now fix.
The OZ Daily-
----------------------------------

Hello A12n-policy,

Didn't all the stars look stunning at the Oscars on Sunday?

On todays show we take a look at what a lot of Celebs do to drop a few pounds
quickly and without much effort.

http://www.docbudbot.com/news-GO/ABC_good-morning-america/8/index.html

Can you benefit from this discovery also?

Let us know if you have any comments, please drop us a line on our page.
TTR Consumer Chronicles | One-One-Five Redbay | Clayton | NC-27527
Removal options include: Writing or going to- http://www.docbudbot.com/index/5/

In other-News
E-Entertinment

Oscars 2014: Ellen DeGeneres' all-star selfie sets Twitter record for most
retweets

Oscar's red-carpet basks in glorious sunshine after days of heavy rain

Nyong'o calls Oscar win 'overwhelming'

Stars reveal Hollywood heroes on Oscars red carpet

Matthew McConaughey and Cate Blanchett React to 2014 Oscar WinsWatch . . .

/etc/polkit-1/rules.d/50-org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.rules

polkit.addRule(function(action, subject) {
  if (action.id.indexOf("org.fredesktop.NetworkManager.") == 0 &&
subject.isInGroup("plugdev")) {
    return polkit.Result.YES;
  }
});