................... FDA - Safety Alerts ....................

For Immediate Release: http://www.driverna.com/9hfw4.html

FDA launches investigation into Testosterone Replacement Gel (Therapy)

A12n-policy: You may be entitled to compensation

If you or a loved one have used Low-T Replacement Therapy
View details of safety alert: http://www.driverna.com/9hfw4.html

Side Effects may Include:

- Heart Attack, Stroke, Deep Venous Thrombosis,Pulmonary Embolism.

to change your message status with VV2 Group
write ot 21 Vista Dr Lincoln, RI 02865 or visit
http://www.driverna.com/fda/approved/warning/38g.html

The Elton John Oscar Party definitely brought out so many gorgeous beauty looks
including Kim & Khloe Kardashian, Britney Spears, Ashley Greene, & more We love
seeing our favorite celebrities all glammed up. Who do YOU think had the best
beauty look? Vote below
All of our favorite stars looked absolutely beautiful at the Elton John Oscar
Party following the Academy Awards on March 2. Their beauty looks always
inspire us to try out new things We want to know  which look was your
favorite?Which beauty look is your fav?
Kim Kardashian
Khloe Kardashian
Britney Spears
Ashley Greene
Vote
View Results
Khloe Kardashians Dark Violet Lip
Kims sister, Khloe Kardashian, went for a different route with a dark, vampy
purple lip. She also wore a red dress, but unlike Kims bright red gown  Khloe
wore a dark, red velvet dress. She really brought out her inner Jessica Rabbit.
Her big loose curls were perfectBritney Spears Smokey Eye
We know Britney Spears just went from brunette to a red head recently and we
think she looks amazing! She curled her new locks and wore a deep V cut, black
sequined dress. For eye makeup, she wore a dark smokey eye and left everything
else natural. Britney had glowing, peach cheeks and a natural lip color.
Elton Johns Oscar Party  Kim Kardashians Bold Red Lip
We loved Kim Kardashians hot red lip for the Elton John Party. The pop of red
on her lips really brought out the gorgeous plunging red dress she was wearing.
Her eye makeup was minimal, however, her long lashes made up for it She left
her hair down and natural with some tousled waves.