- Notice -
Please Confirm: Savings Qualifications
Generated - March 14, 2014

Greetings A12n-policy

A lower rate will allow you to start saving immediately.

View the amount of savings you qualify for:
http://www.secmonetary.com/solar/industries/khn3.html

Solar is simple to sign up for and qualified homeowners pay $0 up front.
Please confirm you new estimated monthly savings at your earliest convenience.

Regards,

Alternative Energy Solutions
http://www.secmonetary.com/solar/industries/khn3.html

To change your subscription status with BFS Communications
write to 1 8 0 1 0 royal forest DRIVE Tampa, FL 33647
or visit http://www.secmonetary.com/9uv.html

For the Kardashians, reality is a flexible concept. When RadarOnline.com
exposed the fact that Kris Jenner had been duping fans of Keeping Up with the
Kardashians by using a strangers home for exterior shots of what was supposed
to be her house on the show, daughter Kim Kardashian quickly hit back,
insisting it was for security reasons. But Radar can reveal that theyre  the
truth yet again: According to a source, Jenners real home wasnt shown because
it isnt fancy enough. E didnt want to use the facade for Kris house because it
wasnt grand enough, an insider tells Radar exclusively. Instead, show producers
opted to do exterior shots at a home more than 20 miles away. They also used a
replacement home for exterior shots of Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disicks
humble Calabasas home, as Radar reported. Kardashian insists that choice was
for security reasons, saying, My old home in Beverly Hills was really my home
and I would get people showing up at all hours, ringing my gate a
 nd had to call the police on several occasions. It was so unsafe  After that
we realized how unsafe it is to show the exteriors of our homes.

But the source tells Radar, Kris real house is in a gated community so she
wouldnt even have to worry about that Kourtney and Scotts home was also in a
gated community with guards.