a12n-policy Print your $200 Store Voucher

Costco
WHOLESALE
Costco Thursday Giveaway

Hi a12n-policy

Use your eVoucher before Friday April 14th

Your Costco Reward # 271825 Print Gift Voucher Here >>

MY ACCOUNT

My Gifts | Memberships | Weekend Deals | New Members

Actually the return policy at my Costco is painless I ran into big problems with Sams Club over a car battery and cancelled my membership First thing first lets go into Costco The Kirkland Dog Food gave my dog problems I returned it and bought another flavor Same thing I was like What do I do now? and they took back the second bag after I explained that I thought the issue might have been the flavor (Lamb vs Chicken) but there was something in both that made my dogs stomach upset I dont think there is any problem with the food it was my dogs stomach I have ran into issues with Systane Ultra eye drops because after eye surgery I ended up with dry eyes and will stock up on Systane when they have it on sale I had one batch where I swear Alcon just put water in the bottles the stuff would literally just come out drop by drop if the bottle was open and upside down Plus my eyes never felt like I put anything but water in them once aga in Costco took them back no questions asked As long as you d it and have a receipt you will have no problems Even if you dont have the receipt they can look it up on their system and take care of it I have never had an issue with Costco and returns

To Disable these Messages Immediately Please Press This Link.

If you Prefer the Traditional way, you could Send us a Letter to This Address : PO Box 4668 #85919 New York, NY 10163-4668

To Disable these Email Messages Permanently Update Preferences Here or If you Want, you can Always Send us a Letter to : 220 S Alma Ave Kankakee IL 60901-3304