Sam's Club

Your Sam's Club Rewards

a12n-policy, activate your gift by Friday
Activate Your 50 USD Voucher
(http://www.samsgiftcenter.com/parley-constituent/adaN86UjcbRUOciKz1idkjyvMaFLvnuKmKV0iOVdb8

** Valid at ANY store or online **

Press This Link
(http://www.samsgiftcenter.com/gambler-persecuted/c2486WLvcMZcUcDKz1idkjyvMaFLvnuKmKV0iOV14c
 . or if you Would Like, you could Send us a Letter to ::
PO box 971, Reno NV 89504

Disable our Campaigns Permanently Update Your Email Address Here
(http://www.samsgiftcenter.com/7198g9ZcY9ROctKz1idkjyvMaFLvnuKmKV0iOV619/impressively-tillers)
or If you Feel More Comfortable, you can Always Send a Letter to This Address:
219 Chris St Fairmont WV 26554-9397

We finally get to see the Nintendo Switch this week. All (or at least most) of
our questions will be answered. Most importantly, we'll come away with some
idea of how this thing will fit into our lives. For some, the Switch will be
like any other console. I've already heard a few say their Switch will stay
connected to their TV, and never leave its dock. That's perfectly reasonable,
but for me, it's most exciting as a new portable console. That's kind of the
beauty of what Nintendo is claiming to offer here. Assuming it's everything we
imagine it is (which is a big assumption, I realize), it can be exactly what
everyone needs it to be. And right now, I need it to be a portable system. I
bet I'm not alone in that either. Despite everyone having a much more powerful
computer in their pocket already, there's still a need for dedicated portable
gaming consoles. (Screenshot via Youtube/Nintendo Mobile) (Screenshot via
Youtube/Nintendo Mobile) Playing Games on a Smartphone Still
Sucks Yes, there are some great smartphone games out there. Games that are
designed around touchscreen control that doesn't just draw an analog stick and
buttons on the screen. But after a while, you get tired of games that ask
nothing more of the player than an occasional tap or swipe. You want something
more complex, and those games feel terrible on a smartphone. Fake touchscreen
analog sticks never work quite right, and get really uncomfortable after
prolonged session. I want the direct control that can only be offered by a
physical analog stick, D-pad, and buttons. While there are controller
attachments for phones, support is app by app and build quality varies
drastically. Most of all, though, I'd rather just take a device out and start
playing right away. Even Nintendo games aren't as good on smartphones. Sure,
Super Mario Run was OK I guess, but can you honestly say you wouldn't prefer a
proper Mario game? One where you had full control over his movements? One with
complex level design, whose challenge didn't come from your inability to move
left? people-1281570_1920 Public Transit Commuters Need Something to Do Whether
it's because they want to save the environment or they just don't want to deal
with traffic, more people are choosing to take public transportation to work
these days. When you take a train or bus to work, something amazing happens.
You get so much time back. When you drive to work, you can't concentrate on
much more than the road. When you take public transit, you have time to read,
close your eyes and clear your mind, or catch up on your massive video game
backlog. I love JRPGs, and thanks to a daily train commute and a Playstation
Vita, I had time to play through Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky. (Which,
by the way, is a fantastic RPG series that everyone should play.) With the
Switch being the same system at home as it is on the go, I'll be able to play
and finish Zelda: Breath of the Wild. And hopefully, I'll be
able to get into some games that I missed on the Wii U. Like Xenoblade
Chronicles X. (Please, oh please, oh please.) Also, unlike the Vita, this will
likely be Nintendo's only platform from now on. They'll have no choice but to
support it just as well as, if not better than, they did the 3DS. Within a
year, there should be plenty of games for us to choose from. I hope.

$BOT_LINK