Title: Important Letter

Hello a12n-policy

We have hired you for this new position at our company

Its honestly the best oppertunity you have eve received in your life so its strongly encouraged you take a look at this before its too. In just a few hours I will be forced to offer this to someone else.

Let me know right now
- Jared Douglass

These will no longer arrive to your inbox by telling us on this page
3152 Little Rd Suite 114 New Port Richey, FL 34655

This page will cause these updates to no longer be sent to you
Logan Nieland - 1643 Warwick Ave Pmb 322 Warwick Ri 02889-1525

While Rockstar says it is working to figure out how we can continue to support the creative community without negatively impacting our players, that explanation hasnt stopped Grand Theft Auto V from receiving tens of thousands of negative reviews on Steam in recent days, nor stopped over 50,000 people from signing an online petition to save the modding tool.

Disclosures made to comply with federal law do not alter companies obligations under state law, the attorneys general wrote. It appears that the petition is really seeking to alter disclosure obligations under state law, including state consumer protection laws’ prohibitions on false and misleading statements and material omissions in consumerfacing advertisements, they wrote. Such a ruling would plainly exceed the scope of the Commission’s authority granted by Congress, and would be improper. There is also no factual basis to determine that ISPs speed disclosures meet the FCCs just and reasonable standard, they argued. The request is plainly seeking a factual finding, despite the complete lack of any factual record to support such a conclusion, they wrote.

Broadband industry lobby groups want to stop individual states from investigating the speed claims made by Internet service providers, and they are citing the Federal Communications Commissions net neutrality rules in their effort to hinder the statelevel actions. The industry attempt to undercut state investigations comes a few months after New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman filed a lawsuit against Charter and its Time Warner Cable TWC subsidiary that claims the ISP defrauded and misled New Yorkers by promising Internet speeds the company knew it could not deliver.