Title: best opoopppsp
Wheel Of Fortune Canceled
After 35 years on air, Vanna White has confirmed these rumors
NBC has said this is the reason why the show may go off air

top tpop top

See Vanna Reveal All

to the shade of a stable tent, I see you have some men idle. Ninetenths of ‘em are idle, replied the superintendent of construction. I warned you, Mr. Reade, that our gangs would soon eat up the little work that you left us. Out there, by the last cavein youll see that Foreman Payson, has about fifty men going. Theyll be through within an hour. And the material, even if delivered within the promised time, is still two days away, remarked Reade. Ill confess that I dont like to see the railroad lose so much through paying men for idle time. It cant be helped, sir, replied the superintendent. Of course, if you like, you a shame, burst from Tom indignantly, as the three turned to gaze westward across the desert. These men work as hard as any toilers in the world. They receive good wages. Yet where do you find a railroad jack who, after years and years of toil on these burning deserts, has two o r three hundred dollars of his own saved? Hawkins shrugged his shoulders. I know all about it, he responded, and I grow angry every time I think about it. Yet how is one going to protect these, men against themselves? I the office. Mr. Hawkins strolled away, but within ten minutes he was back again, followed by Foremen Bell, Rivers and Mendoza. Two wagons have driven up, east of here, announced Mr. Hawkins, as he entered the office building. Theyve stopped a quarter of a mile below here and have dumped two tents. I think theyre about to raise them. Tom stepped hastily outside, glancing eastward, where they saw what the superintendent had described. One of the tents had just been raised, though the pitching of it had not yet been thoroughly done. What crowd is that? Reade asked. Who is at the head of it? I see one man therethe only man