Crazy couple turns down millions on Shark Tank

The judges were stunned as Anthony and Heather turn down the biggest deal ever
for their product
http://www.musthavegariicne.com/inquirers-equaling/3b48R6q1d9fX56czKy0guihxtMZFLtlsKkKUzgOU111

The stunt backfired on everyone as they receive double that

http://www.musthavegariicne.com/inquirers-equaling/3b48R6q1d9fX56czKy0guihxtMZFLtlsKkKUzgOU111

This is an ad-ver-tise-ment

If you'd prefer not to receive future emails click here to unsubscribe
http://www.musthavegariicne.com/inquirers-equaling/9cc86KH1da0s56clKy0guihxtMZFLtlsKkKUzgOUd05

Or write to : 244 5th Ave
 New York, New York
 10001

Discard your email from our database by <a
href="http://www.musthavegariicne.com/8db8xh9K1mda1z56cjKy0guihxtMZFLtlsKkKUzgOUaeb/flounders-repute";>confirming
 your name now</a><br>
Garner Nieland # 1643 Warwick Ave Pmb 322 Warwick Ri 02889-1525

**

Trump took special aim at McConnell, who has reportedly grown weary of the
presidents scattershot approach to the presidency. Both McConnells and Trumps
teams had issued statements on Wednesday downplaying the tension, saying the
two were working together on shared legislative goals. The only problem I have
with Mitch McConnell is that, after hearing Repeal & Replace for 7 years, he
failedThat should NEVER have happened Trump wrote on Twitter.

Congress has to raise the statutory debt limit by Sept. 29 to avoid a default
on the national debt, which economists say would be a disaster for the United
States. Both McConnell and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin have expressed
confidence that the limit will be raised, but some Republicans are balking at
the idea of an increase with no strings attached.

He also brought Ryan into his congressional attacks, claiming that McConnell
and Ryan rebuffed his request for an easy solution to avoiding a debt ceiling
crisis this fall. I requested that Mitch M & Paul R tie the Debt Ceiling
legislation into the popular V.A. Bill which just passed for easy approval.
They didnt do it so now we have a big deal with Dems holding them up as usual
on Debt Ceiling approval. Could have been so easy now a mess Trump wrote
Thursday on Twitter.

Press secretary Sarah Sanders appeared to soften some of the rhetoric later
Thursday, saying Trump shares leaderships desire for a clean debt ceiling
increase and denying that a significant rift exists. I think the relationships
are fine, Sanders said, but added: Certainly there are going to be some policy
differences, but there are also a lot of shared goals.

Sen. Jeff Flake R Ariz., who regularly criticizes Trump and has become a target
of the presidents wrath, declined on Thursday to engage after Trump attacked
him during his speech in Phoenix. You know, I just have to concern myself with
my own campaign and my day job of being a senator, Flake said on Fox News when
pressed about his relationship with Trump. So what the president does, that's
his prerogative.

The declarations came in a series of tweets that Trump fired off early
Thursday, which also included a retweet of a picture of himself covering an
image of former President Barack Obama with the caption, The Best Eclipse Ever

**