Special Live Today Report
Monday - August 28th

Megyn Kelly forced to leave live Today after
these photos were discovered

Take A Look To See What Happened
LINK

If you'd prefer not to receive future messages then tell us
http://www.supermeggynkell.com/3b3G8R6q*p3d2z96XKz1idkjyvMaFLvnuKmKV0iOV7cm/violinist-hurrah
Or write to : 244 5th Ave New York, New York 10001

Extract your info from our inventory by submitting your name this way
Judie Nieland > 2529 Forest Lodge Dr Fayetteville Nc 28306-7780
http://www.supermeggynkell.com/4c18p9VE3iKd3S96KKz1idkjyvMaFLvnuKmKV0iOVbda/goldsmith-roller

Like the headsets, Windows Mixed Reality controllers will be released by
Microsoft partners, including HP, Lenovo, Dell, and Acer bundles of the two
will start at 399. (While mixed reality refers to a spectrum of immersive
technology, Microsofts Mixed Reality headsets are basically just VR headsets.)
Microsoft developers are supposed to always plug their headsets into
comparatively high end PCs with dedicated graphics cards, but for consumers,
there are two options. The Windows Mixed Reality Ultra baseline has a graphics
card, and experiences will run at 90 frames per second, the optimal standard
for VR. Windows Mixed Reality PCs have integrated graphics, and run at 60
frames per second, a minimum standard.

Microsoft is becoming more obviously committed to consumer experiences. It
announced support for the Steam gaming platform today, as well as a list of
individual gaming and entertainment companies it was partnering with. It also
revealed that its studio 343 Industries is working to bring future Halo
experiences to mixed reality.

I COULD SEE USING MIXED REALITY CONTROLLERS FOR MANY RIFT OR VIVE GAMES The
controllers dont feel nearly as nice to hold as Oculus Touch, however. They
include similar features to Touch each has a home and menu button, a front
trigger, a lower grip trigger, and an analog stick. (Microsofts design also
adds a trackpad right beside the stick.) But the shape felt a little too big
for my hand, and the Windows button placement was low enough that I had to hunt
for it, although Im sure Id get used to that with frequent use. Manufacturing
partners could tweak the design, but Im not confident that will make it much
better, since the Acer headset I used was distinctly uncomfortable as well.