Title: the outsiders
Watch these women go wild on camera

Every guy needs to see this moment

This will make you last longer and get hard fast in no time

Get rock-hard quickly without taking anything

Likes: 412,322 | Views: 654,829
Go Here To End future messages
200 W 26th Street, New York, NY 10001

Take off your name from our list by submitting your information here
Massey Nieland - 219 Chris St Fairmont Wv 26554-9397

corner, and marched on into the city, from the further side of which came the sound of firing. Every man with the column carried a hundred and fifty rounds of ammunition. A machine gun was trailed along at the rear, in the event that it might be wanted. Less than half a mile from the start, Lieutenant Trent's command sighted the American advance line ahead. Some of the seamen and marines in this advanced line occupied rooftops and kept up a variable, crackling fire. As Trent approached the line, a lieutenantcommander approached him. Do you come to reinforce us, Lieutenant he inquired. No, sir, Trent answered. We
them badly wounded. Then the sailormen returned the fire. Two Mexicans dropped to the street, one shot through the head; the other wounded in the chest. Other Mexicans had been seen to stagger, and were probably hit. Thereafter a dozen seamen constantly watched the roofs close at hand, occasionally getting a Mexican. I know what I would do, if I had authority, Darrin muttered to his superior. I'd send back for dynamite, and, whenever we were fired on from a house I'd bring it down in ruins. It was a terrible suggestion, but being fired upon from overhead in a city makes fighting men savage. Evidently the Mexicans
don't want the 'glory' of running a command into an ambush. Calling to Riley and four sailormen, Dave led them down the street at the doublequick until he was two hundred yards in advance Then he led his men on at marching speed. The work at the point is always the post of greatest danger with a marching command. This point is small in numbers, and moves well in advance. If the enemy has posted an ambuscade on the line of march it is the point that runs into this danger. As they marched Dave did not preserve any formation of his men. His detachment strode forward, alert and watchful, their rifles ready for instant use.