Hey all,
just subscribed to this list.
I was mildly active with the THC group but after what happened to the
old tables the project simply died off.
I tried hosting a new wiki and new list but got no support from old
members... Now to THIS new project!

Graphics card:
I am browsing though the trac on the reflextor site to see what
graphics cards are more recommended...
I am not a gamer so do not have a decent graphics card...
What are the recommended models for this project? I am able to donate
some decent computing and storage for the tables
I am in the UK (london), and was browsing amazon to get a decent gpu
IS this what I assume is the most recommended one?
PALIT 896MB GeF GTX 260 SONIC 216SP PCI-E 2.0 RET
please advise :-)

Regards,
Jon

Some Interesting websites: