Hi there I know this mailing list is specifically for GSM the Krakken etc,
and I have learned much from it, I have a related question that you
knowledgeable guys should be able to help with.

I want to purchase a PCI satellite modem, I have a regular dish (installed
by Sky NZ). The purpose being to capture satellite communications (tv,
unencrypted internet via that skyview program, drone feeds lol).

Can anyone recommend a PCI modem? If I have to upgrade satellite
reciever/dish/amp later on if necessary I will.

Thanks