I don't know where this idea is coming from, but I hope all pros and cons
are examined in a comprehensive manner by the joint efforts of AAU
faculty, students, and admin (I'd recommend including the AAU Alumni
Assoc or alumni reps) in this discourse for recommendations and BEFORE
any final decisions are made. Otherwise, academic history is full of wrong
turns leading to waste of resources and people's lives.

Sincerely,

-Sanjib Bhuyan
An old alum!
New Jersey, USA


On Tue, 8 May 2007, Dipendra Gogoi wrote:

> All,
>
> I heard that AAU is going to open M. Sc. (Agriculture) courses to the
> general graduates to fill up the vacant seats.
> Did I hear a correct news???
>
> Regards,
> -Dipendra
>

"You may be disappointed if you fail,
but you are doomed if you don't try." -- Beverly Sills

Department of Agricultural, Food & Resource Economics
Rutgers University
55 Dudley Road
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8520
Tel: 732.932.9155 x 213
Fax: 732.932.8887


Reply via email to