Very Sad news !

May God give all that needed to the bereaved families.

Bidip Sinha

SB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Very sad news indeed. My deepeset sympathy and
sincere condolences to the
friends and families of the two Agrians. RIP.
-Sanjib Bhuyan

On Sat, 15 Sep 2007, Manab Jyoti Das wrote:

> Dear Agrian friends,
>
> Last fortnight was very painful for us as we have lost two of our agrians
> (1984-88) from AAU in two separate accidents. They are Dr. Dilip Hazarika who
> worked in Krisi Vigyan Kendra, Napam, Tezpur (AAU) and Amalendu Hazarika
> (sainik school 75-81) who worked as Agril Development Officer, Chamaguri,
> Nagaon.
>  I also take this opportunity to thank all agrians and SSGians (Sainik
> School, Goalpara) for extending help to AmalenduÂ’s family as he was in comma
> for two weeks in down town hospital, Guwahati.
>  Let us offer condolences to the families and pray to GOD for eternal peace
> of the departed soul.
>
> Manabjyoti Das (84-A-143)
> 9435100426
> Guwahati

"You may be disappointed if you fail,
but you are doomed if you don't try." -- Beverly Sills

Department of Agricultural, Food & Resource Economics
Rutgers University
55 Dudley Road
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8520
Tel: 732.932.9155 x 213
Fax: 732.932.8887

Please promote this Yahoogroup [aau_jorhat] among fellow AGRIANS.
Yahoo! Groups Links

Bidip Sinha
  1906 Merrywood Drive
Edison,NJ 08817,USA