Wishing a wonderful new year to all. Hope this year begins with positive
changes in our life and attitude. We merge more into global family and cast way
all boundaries of caste, religion, language or geographic origin.

On Mon, 31 Dec 2008 Bipul Borah wrote :
>Hi Dear All Agrians Friends
>
>   WISHING YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YAER 2008!
>
>   MAY THE NEW YEAR BRINGS YOU ALL SUCCESS, HAPPINESS and PEACE.
>
>   Many Greetings and Warm Regards,
>
>   Bipul BORAH
>
>   Disaster Management Coordinator (Program Quality)
>   CRS/India Program
>   5 Community Centre, Zamrudpur,
>   Kailash Colony Extension,
>   New Delhi - 110 048,
>   Telephone: +91 93 5086 1272
>

>Nirvan Bhattacharjee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>Dear All,
>
>   May this new year all your dreams turn into reality and all your efforts
> into great achievements
>
>   Happy New Year
>--
>Nirvanjyoti Bhattacharjee
>YES BANK Ltd.
>Gurgaon.
>   09818114671

>Looking for last minute shopping deals?  Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Khairul Ansari, Ph.D., MERM, MSc.
Postdoctoral Research Scientist
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: 01 817 874 2875