My deepest condolences to the bereaved family as well as to all Agrians. May
his SOUL rest in peace.

Sreejayan
91-A-104
96-A(M)-88

On Jan 18, 2008 1:05 PM, saurabh sarma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Dear all,
>                     It is a heart felt and vary vary sad news to all the
> member of our agrian community that Mr. Nayan Dutta Baruah, M.Sc. (Agri.)
> in Horticulture, belongs to 99 UG batch & 2003 PG batch, has expired in the
> morning hours on 13th Jan, 2008 at Bangalore. He was admitted there for the
> teatment of some major problems in his stomach.
>                      This is a massive loss to all of us. But we can't do
> anything with the universal truth of death.
>                       May his soul will get peace in the
> heaven.............. with that pray to
> god.........................................
>

> Saurabh Sarma
> 99-A-13 , UG Batch
> 03-A(M)-24 (i),    PG Batch
>
> ------------------------------
> Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know
> how.<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_mail_5/*http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/>

Dr. Sreejayan
Research Associate
School of Ecology and Conservation
Department of Crop Physiology
University of Agricultural Sciences
GKVK, Bangalore 560 065
Cell: 91-9448798392
We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average
star, but we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very
special.
-- Stephen Hawking