Frank Nordberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > I maintain the Debian abc2ps package
>
> Is there an URL I should have added to the abc applications database here?

I don't know. Debian GNU/Linux users will find it on their CDs or in the
obvious places on the Debian net servers (and if you're online and have
your system set up correctly `apt-get install abc2ps' is all you're
going to have to say to obtain the current version), and the package is
probably not much use to others.

Anselm
--
Anselm Lingnau .......................................... [EMAIL PROTECTED]
A lawyer without history or literature is a mechanic, a mere working mason; if