Frank Nordberg said -

>Richard Robinson wrote:
>

>> Particularly, the way that every
>> time a new poster appears here, they are informed that this is a no-good
>> bunch of people, an arrogant self-selected clique
>
>Yep, that sounds like us ;-)

I've never thought that you (we?) were a no-good bunch of people.  Would I still be trying to debate with you if I thought that?  There are some very talented people on this list but conflicting egos seem to make them incapable of working together.  I'm afraid "self-selected clique" is simply a statement of fact.  "Arrogant"?  Well, I don't think I've ever actually said that but......  I recall that you, Frank, were invited to join the standards committee but declined, showing a praiseworthy, if misplaced, humility.  If there had to be a committee I think you should have been on it.

>Did Aaron ever get an answer to his dynamics question, btw?

I think he did actually.  Do you like my new thread subject?

Bryan Creer