The title appears to be nonsense, the rest is Russian with the odd English
word.  I only had a quick look, but I think it was advertising mass-mailing
tools.  The first thing after the heading said "Buy our disk.  You will get
a truly <something> marketing mechanism."

The <something> represents Moshnyeyshee, a word not in my dictionary.
Whether it's derived from "Moshyennik" (a swindler) I know not.  It went on
"33000000 English language addresses." <blah>

I would like to add my voice to the "subscribers only" policy, if it isn't
too hard to implement.  If we were to vote - better make sure only
subscribers can vote!

Laurie.