    John> Can we get a list of sites where music-related lists might be happier
    John> than at yahoo?

I have a mailman mailing list server running on my home computer
that's been working well for the lists of several organizations I
belong to.  It would be the wrong place for high-volume,
mega-subscriber lists, but if you don't mind it being down for a few
hours once in a while, and don't a have more than a couple of hundred
subscribers, it's a good system.

--
Laura (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] , http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097  fax: (801) 365-6574