I just tried opening an Out.ps file with Acrobat Reader 5.0 on the Macintosh and
on Windows with no success.  I think the full version of Acrobat (Distiller) can work
with
postscript
files, but Reader cannot.

[If you have Java 1.3 or better on your machine, you can use Skink as an editor/viewer
player
www.geocities.com/w_macaulay/skink.html]

wil