Now this *really* pisses me off. No sooner do I open the list up for
automatic approval of administrative commands, then two weeks later some
joker signs on and spams the list..

Toby

--
Toby Rider ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

"I don't try to be better then anybody else. I only try to be better than
myself."

- Dan Jansen, Olympic Gold Medalist & World Record Holder, Speed Skating