I don't know whether this is the right place to send bug reports for abcm2ps but I
couldn't find anywhere else so...

I often need to do many different types of text annotations in guitar scores for both
right and left hand fingerings and have found that if I put two quoted strings to be
associated with the same note, the position indicator in the first string gets applied
to the second as well, meaning that I can't for example have both a left hand number
next to the note and a right hand letter above it as I would like to do.

For example:

X:1
K:C
"^Above"">Still Above"c ">Right""^Still Right"d

I have found abcm2ps to be a fantastically useful program and if I could find a way to
do the above, it would be even more useful to me. I'd like to give a big thank you to
everyone involved in the abc world to have created such a simple yet powerful way of
describing notation.

Many Thanks,

James Fenn

--