Don Whitener wrote:
As a side, someone told me that XP has a built-in JRE. Do you have any knowledge of this? Would separate installation of JRE still be necessary? I have dug around a bit at Microsoft, but have not yet found an answer.

Microsoft's VM is not 100% compatible with the one from Sun. I strongly suggest using the latter. Or maybe you should try the one from MS and let us know whether it works or not... ;-)

--
Bert Van Vreckem                 <http://flanders.blackmill.net/>
Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and