There are good improvements in this new version, and it seems also
it crash less, unlike the previous version. The midi rendering is
good also. I think you already know for lyrics and multivoice :)
(it lacks cruelly) but will there be a midi export as well ?

A few suggestions :

You made a "full abc view" (without display), it could have been
maybe better to have a "full abc view + display". I guess some
pple prefer to have full abc as default edition (AbcMus can do
this well, switching from a mode to an other)

Your package is still quite heavy to download. I noticed my
MSwindows had already several or your big files used in the system
folder (for VB basic I guess), so maybe you could propose a the
normal package, and a light one for people who know they have
already those special files ?

You could include a file with some abc samples