On Fri, Jul 25, 2003 at 08:34:03PM +0200, Arent Storm wrote:
> I have quite a few danish tunes fron at least 1999
> disabling abc-'linebreaks' this way and end with a double **

Wahey ! They go back further than that. 1994, I think :)
Nothing goes away, even when you update it ...

http://www.leeds.ac.uk/music/Info/RRTuneBk/gettune/0000090a.html

> T:Klaphopsa

http://www.leeds.ac.uk/music/Info/RRTuneBk/gettune/00000920.html

have versions that are workable with more modern programs.

I see John's answered the question, which is lucky, because I was busy
grepping the source ... I'd completely forgotten what it meant.

Cor, it's ages since I played any hopsas.

--
Richard Robinson