[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I hope this isn't too off-topic for this group - I apologise if it is - but
I would very much like to know what's happening with Muse if anyone here is aware of
developments over there.

Is Muse still alive? The people behind it accepted my payment some days ago
but haven't sent me anything to unlock the software and aren't replying to my
emails... Maybe they're just away or not available for some other reason but that's
no help to me with a big project hanging over my head!

Laurie Griffith, the developer of Muse and a frequent contributor to this mailing list passed away unexpectedly quite some time ago. The website is still on-line, but nobody is maintaining it (or the application itself, obviously). Someone on this list (I don't remember who) was in touch with his relatives and I think there were plans to continue development, but apparently it never came to that...

bert

--
Bert Van Vreckem      <http://flanders.blackmill.net/>
Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.