On Thu, 2 May 2002, Terrence McWee wrote:
> > I've just downloaded the most recent version of Abi for Mac OS X (it's
> > version .99.3), and am having trouble.  I've had previous versions
> > (most recently .9.6 running with XDarwin) working fine, but .99.3 just
> > seems to be no-go.  I launch XDarwin, then double-click the Abi icon--
> > I get a nice toolbar at the top, and it seems to believe it is opening
> > and closing docs, but nothing happens-- no windows ever come up.  Is
> > there some piece of config (in either XDarwin or Abi) that needs to be
> > dickied?  Other apps (including Abi.9.6) continue to run fine, I just
> > can't get this new Abi goin.  Can anyone lend any clarity?

If XDarwin is running then XAbiWord should be popping up AbiWord windows.
There is a bug where you can't open the same file twice, for some reason,
but that doesn't sound like your problem.

Can you double-click documents to open them?

Frank

Francis James Franklin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"No, she really likes me. She told me I look like Britney Spears, and why
would you say that to somebody you don't like?"
                                                           --- Elle Woods