Here's a press release I'm pretty sure no one has seen.

>From the Dido Cemetery quarterly news letter called "Dido Doin's":

After the announcement for the tribute to Dido's 21 Confederate soldiers, the article about the dead wood being trimmed out of the 111 trees on the property and the memorial roll for 2005-2006 is this:

Townes Van Zandt Movie

   "Be Here to Love Me: A Film about Townes Van Zandt" was shown recently at Fort Worth's Modern Art Museum located on land Townes' ancestors settled after the Civil War.

   Best known as the aurthor of Willie Nelson's song "panch and Lefty" Van Zandt was a descendent of Dr. Isaac L. Van Zandt who donated Dido Cemetery land on December 28, 1894. A Fort Worth native and later Austin resident, his haunting voice and brilliant songs were well known throughout the state of Texas and beyond. Texas Monthly Magazine labeled Townes "The best Texas songwriter of our time."

   Following a fatal heart attack on January 1, 1997, he was buried in Dido's Van Zandt plot.

"To Live's To Fly" http://www.townesvanzandt.com

Shared files for all things TVZ: (MP3's, etc... ) http://briefcase.yahoo.com/townesvanzandt2001

See TVZ related links and files or change  your membership settings
at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AboutTownes

"There's only two kinds of music... The Blues and Zip-a-dee-doo-dah." - Townes Van Zandt

Country music artists Townes van zandt New country music artists

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS