On 26/02/2013 4:12 PM, Pete Brunet wrote:
So Is the following what you want?  It moves the method from
IA2_2 to IAText2 thus resolving an issue for Jamie.
HRESULT IAccessibleText2::offsetOfChildText (
       [in] IUnknown* child,
       [out] long* offset
    );
   S_OK is returned if the parent accessible implements IAccessibleText.
   S_FALSE is returned if the parent accessible does not implement
IAccessibleText; [out] value is -1.
This text needs to be changed for the new method.

That said, this certainly does look nicer to me. I still think it's a bit of a hack, especially given that IAccessibleHyper* should really cover this, but at least it's an isolated hack.

Jamie

--
James Teh
Director, NV Access Limited