Perhaps ERROR_CAUSED_BY, or ERROR_RESULTING_FROM, or just ERROR_FROM (I'm
slightly in favor of the last). This would be placed on the widget that
triggered the error, presumably, pointing to the element containing the error
message.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or
confidential information. It is solely for use by the individual for whom it is
intended, even if addressed incorrectly. If you received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender; do not disclose, copy, distribute, or take any action
in reliance on the contents of this information; and delete it from your
system. Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited.

Thank you for your compliance.