Hi,

I use LO 4.3.4 with NVDA 2014.4, Windows 7. When I open a document, an ODT for example, then I run Say all feature for the first time, NVDA stops at the end of the paragraph. I need to run again the command to follow, and so on.

However, when I go to the end of a document, then at the beginning, Say all works as expected.

Do you reproduce? Is it a known issue? Is it reported? Does it concern NVDA or LibreOffice?

Thanks,

Regards,

--

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL

accelibreinfo, votre partenaire en informatique adaptée aux déficients visuels

Mail: te...@accelibreinfo.eu

Site Web: http://www.accelibreinfo.eu