Hi all,

           I am working on Heading wise navigation in LibreOffice. For that
I made some changes in 'soffice/structural_navigation.py' in Orca Screen
Reader's script, the changes are as follows:

 1) added 'enabledTypes = StructuralNavigation.HEADING' in
'soffice/script.py'
    for enabling Heading wise navigation is SN(Structural Navigation) for
LibreOffice.

 2) added 'class MatchCriteria', in 'structural_navigation.py'.

 3) added methods like:
     'findNextObject()', 'findPrevByMatchRule()', 'findNextByMatchRule()',
     'headingLevels()', 'headingCriteria()', 'headingPredicate()',
'headingPresentation()',
     'getHeadingLevel()', 'getDocument()', etc. related to SN in
libreoffice.

But I found that when I press 'h' after enabling SN for libreoffice it will
speak out that,
 'messages.WRAPPING_TO_TOP', means it can't identify the heading in
document.

So for enabling heading wise navigation in libreoffice using Orca screen
reader, which things I need to implement, I could't understand the workflow
or method calling sequencing in Structural Navigation for Libreoffice. so
please any one have idea related this please reply.

With Regards,
Dhairyashil B.