Hmm. So, are you saying that, with version 5.0 or earlier, you are actually hearing page numbers being spoken as you move across a punctuation boundary when moving word by word. I have not seen this behavior in earlier versions but perhaps it might be worth installing 5.1 to see if the issue goes away.