Le 01/08/2016 à 09:28, David Ouimet a écrit :
Has anyone had trouble getting the Latest Version of Jaws17 working with LibreOffice
5.1.4. Jaws isn’t speaking anything at all, it just says untitled document when first
login. I made sure the accessibility option was turned on in the accessibility category
for screenreaders & restarted the program like they mentioned too. I had to check
that with NvDA.  NVDA speaks everything the menus, options & everything else too.
Dear David,
I'm not a Windows user but I really think you should contact the distributor of the software you mention to have more informations about the LibreOffice support. If NVDA is capable to read LibreOffice, Jaws should be capable.

Best regards.

--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager