Hi Blindjourno,

I checked the dialog and the main problem is that the extensions listbox
isnt accessible by screen reader, as I assume it isnt a standard control
(accerciser has it as a scroll pane with label children), but there are
other a11y problems as well. I'll be filing the following bugs shortly.

1) Pressing up and down changes the selection entry of the listbox but the
entries arent exposed in a way that could be read by a screen reader

2) If focus is in the listbox and an entry doesnt have an ‘options’ button,
pressing tab wont exit the list

3) Pressing the context menu key doesnt bring up context menu that appears
when right-clicking with mouse

Regards,
Yousuf

Blindjourno wrote