Using the latest NVDA on windows 10, I am having a really hard time navigating through the autocorrect options tab within the dialog where users can check or uncheck options like capitalize first letter of sentences and otherwise? When I try to navigate the table using my table keys, nothing is spoken so I have no idea what I am checking or unchecking. When I tab, I hear, only, checkbox. Could someone make those row headers read automatically?