Hi!

I am using Windows 10, LibraOffice 7.2.4 and NVDA 2021.3.  with Calc, there
is a great amount of sluggishness, as outlined below:

- With a spreadsheet open, each time I enter a number into a cell, there is
like a 15 second delay before NVDA responds with the number entered.

- When using the enter or arrow keys after entering a number into a cell to
move to a new cell, it takes like 15 seconds before NVDA responds.

- Generally, after performing any of the two above actions, the full file
path and file name is spoken.

I do not have any special settings in either NVDA or LO.  When using JAWS
and Excel, I experience none of this sluggishness.  What is causing this?

Thanks,

Richard