On 23/2/24 10:19, Michael Weghorn wrote:
By the way, do you know whether the issues you report are regressions, i.e. whether they were working correctly earlier? And if so: Do you know with what versions of LibreOffice and/or Orca?

The source of the footnote keyboard accessibility issue has been tracked down and now appears in the bug entry.

For the GTK 3 label problem, I don't know whether there is a regression. However, I think there ought to be tools for detecting this kind of trivial accessibility bug.

I'm not a frequent user of LibreOffice, and it's mostly for working with other peoples' documents. My own writing is mostly in LaTeX, Markdown or HTML format, in Git repositories.