Hi Anubha,
For becoming a member of Sayeverything list, you should send a blank
E-mail without any subject line at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Anyways you don't worry I am adding you to the list from my end.
 --
Warm regards,

Amit Bhatt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Windows messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: amitbhattindia
Direct cell: +91-935-006-3109.

"Difficult we do today, impossible takes little longer"