-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kiran Kaja
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 11:09 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Accessible google search results

Hi all,

A new product from Google lets you search for pages that are accessible.
When you provide a search query, those sites which are more accessible to
blind and visually impaired are prioritized. So, among 100 results, if the
50th result is more accessible than the first one, it will appear before the
first or may be more relevant page in the search results. You can access
this product at:

http://labs.google.com/accessible/

Regards,
Kiran.

To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with