-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of sanjeev
chaodhari
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2006 4:09 PM
To: Aruni Arsh
Subject: Re: [AI] problem in outlook express

***********************
No virus was detected in the attachment no filename

Your mail has been scanned by InterScan MSS.
***********************

Dear accessindia member
I have a one exe file, if you run this file configures your gmail
account to outlook express and Microsoft outlook.
Sanjeev

> Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 10:51:44 +0530
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
> Subject: Re: [AI] problem in outlook express
>
> Again there are two different items under the server tab of the
accounts
> properties. 1. "log on using secured password authentication" which
> should be unchecked. and 2. "my server requires authentication" which
> should be checked.
> Regards,
> Aruni.
> Vikas Kapoor wrote:
> > If you are talking about the secure password authentication, it is
in the
> > server tab and that is only applicable for the outgoing messages and
not for
> > incoming. The error that is there in the first original query is
related to
> > receiving the mails I guess, at least looks like having seen the
error that
> > was pasted.
> > Vikas Kapoor,
> > MSN ID: