Dear All,
I am suppose to write a news article on present scenario of disability in
India. this article would appear in the CII newsletter which comes out monthly.
 My deadline is Saturday August 11, 2006 for the same. I would highly
appreciate if you guys could help me out with the followings:
1. point of highlights to be taken in the article.
2. issues pertaining to employment of disability.
3. anything important.
Note: This article would go to all corporates members and concerned government
agencies. As we all know, first impression is only impression so keying on
doing a good job on the same.
Hense looking forward for your valuable input on the same.
Thanks and regards
Asif