Hello ,

I encountered the following error message while installing the
Vcredist file which is a precondition to install the plugins:

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable graphic 79
Error 1723.There is a problem with this Windows graphic 450  Installer
package. A DLL required for this install to
complete could not be run. Contact your support
personnel or package vendor.
OK

Best regards,

Viraj.