Well. The thing is that I or any one person cannot specify issues face by
the blind students in the universities. Each person may have some important
issue to tell. So, what we are urging the persons concerned is at least to
visit these universities and talk to students. Below I am giving some issues
which, to my mind, need to be addressed:

1. is the admission process in these universities really suitable for the
blind? Are the reservation policies implimented in the proper manner?
2. Are their proper fascilities for the blind and, if yes, do the concerned
authority constantly examine whether these fascilities are properly wworking
and benifitting or not?
3. Are the infrastructure in the universities disabled friendly?
4. Do blind students feel really comfortable despite the fact that the
authority guarantee proper fascilities to them?

As per whatever I have gathered by listening to some of the episodes of this
program, by talking to people who listen to the program regularly and by
Pranay sir's recent mails, I can conclude that the program is so far
focussing on two extremes. The first area of focus are the achevements made
by the blind people in corporate sectors and second is the rural area. Of
course, they need to be focused and analysed. But what about the middle
plains? What about people who come not necessarily from a good family
background, not necesarily are the products of renound nstitutions for the
blind, not necessarily are integrated to their sighted counterparts during
their school time and not necessarily have acquired good comunication skills
in their schools? Still, they do manage to get in universities like DU and
JNU and, more than that, give commendable, if not the best, outcome? Don't
they equally deserve to be focussed?

Regards.