Dear Friends,
        After reading all your messages, I feel there is a very strong
feeling amongst many of us that we have lost a veritable asset. The
greatest tribute we can pay to his memory is to ensure that his dreams
are not allowed to fade & we translate them into reality. The current
projects he was working on are as follows:-
         (a)  Access to higher education.
          (b) Access to books.
         (c)  Development of a web site for the blind.
          If any of you feel strongly enough, please volunteer for
these projects. Shruti could do with some help. I would be happy to
personally coordinate the effort. My organisation would assign
additional volunteer resources for Shruti too. Please send me your
names & the areas you wish to work on.
          All your messages have already been forwarded to his family.
          with best wishes
          yours sincerely
          Col Pradeep Kapoor
          General Secy.