-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Hari
Raghavan
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 12:03 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Mumbai MarathonRE: Mumbai NAB's address

Srini bappa,

I have asked Dipesh to register u. Registerations are almost full and
runners may get rejected.
However whether the registration is successful should not make a difference
to our cause,. As you  may recollect, my mail has the names of Shanti,
Dipesh and myself with our mail IDs. We have been successfully   registered
and your friends / colleagues only need to go on-line and pledge money
against our name. The site will ask for our name and mail ID and once they
make the payment on line, the money will come to ENable india after the
marathon is over.

Come on bappa, u can do it!

Cheers,
Hari